#WhatsYourStory2019 Poster Contest
We’re excited to support the launch of the #WhatsYourStory2019 poster contest for kids aged 7 – 17 years old! Create a poster answering ‘How can you stay safe on the internet?’ for a chance to win. Great prizes for kids and schools. Learn more here: https://whatsyourstory.trendmicro.com.sg/
How can I submit an entry or vote for an entry?
You must register on the website before you can submit an entry or vote for any entry.
Who can enter the competition?
The competition is open to children aged 7 to 17 years who create a poster.
What should my poster be about?
“How can you stay safe on the Internet?”
The internet’s been around for a while and we can’t imagine life without it. But how can you stay safe online when you game, browse, shop and socialize?
While you could possibly win one of our great prizes, we may also choose some of the most helpful and creative entries to include in a place online for the world to see.
Here are some tips:
- Visit the “What’s Your Story?” site: https://whatsyourstory.trendmicro.com.sg/ to learn more about the competition
- Read through the competition rules to make sure you’re eligible.
- Think about how you can integrate your submission into your existing personal or classwork.
- Listen to what’s being said in the media, among your friends, and by experts about how people use the Internet.
- Talk to your friends about the positive things they see in using the Internet, social networks and technology devices.
- Plan out the poster and make sure you address this year’s theme. Posters will be judged on creativity, appropriateness, and effectiveness.
- Decide on your promotion plan. Making your poster is only part of the competition. Getting the word out about it is another. Views and likes matter in this competition. It’s not enough to make a great poster. It’s important to be an advocate for your message too.